With my first inaugural post, I’m happy to announce that we’re hiring once again! This time, we’re looking for a Web Application Developer. Read the description below and if you think you’d make a great fit, than inquire within.
Firefall Pro, a web application development company, seeks a Web Application Developer to create standards-based, web-based applications.
The potential employee will work alongside other developers and clients to design and implement database-driven application solutions.
• Practical development experience in a LAMP environment
• Practical experience in XHTML and CSS
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter, with an attention to detail
• Must be able to re-prioritize tasks and objectives on-the-fly
• Must be able to translate business requirements to technical specifications
• Must be able to work under pressure in a small and highly focused team
• Savvy with both Windows and Mac platforms
• Current or past involvement in open source projects desirable
• Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (C++, Java, etc.) desirable
• Experience with UNIX/Linux-based Operating Systems desirable
• Must reside within the New York City metropolitan area
Firefall Pro is a growing company, and hell it’s usually fun to work here. We also have a lot of learning opportunities and there is a huge potential for job growth. We also have the “drawer of vice,” a bunch of R/C helicopters, and enough caffeine to kill a stable of horses.
If interested, check out our blog and send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]_DOMAIN.com.
• This is a non-telecommuting position
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States